JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (WFLA) – Three Florida teenagers are accused of sexually battering a student in a school field house. The victim is under the age of 16, WTLV reports.
The incident happened at Terry Parker High School, according to the Jacksonville County Sheriff’s Office. The teens charged are: Nicholas James Evans, 18, Lavell Benjamin, 19, and a 17-year-old.
WTLV reports the victim said she walked to the field house with one of the suspects. The two other teens then met them, the victim told police.
One of the teens said to “get her ready,” the victim told police. The victim told police the three teens each forced her to have oral sex. She said two of them made her have sex, according to police.
The victim told a school resource officer.
The three suspects each face lewd and lascivious battery charges, in addition to charges for participating in sexual activity with a child younger than 16. Evans is also charged with pornography.
OTHER TOP-CLICKED STORIES:
- VIDEO: Contract worker allegedly hits family’s dogs with wrench
- Cops: Too much music, masturbation caused man to vandalize Largo home
- Mother to give her side of the story in crash that killed 3 teens
- Man accused of using home as a torture chamber
- Man dies after taking ‘super pill’ street drug
- Woman accused of offering sex for $3 to covert cop
- Man killed at Plant City gas station
- Naked man arrested for making threats while watering his lawn
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines