TAMPA, FL (WFLA) — Tampa Police are currently investigating a fatal two-car traffic crash on Columbus Dr. at the intersection of the eastbound Interstate-4 exit ramp. Police say two people were transported and one person was dead on arrival of rescue crews.
The eastbound I-4 exit ramp for Columbus Dr./50th St. and westbound Columbus Dr. at 50th St. will be closed to all traffic for several hours.
Traffic on I-4 is not affected and is moving normally.
At this time, police are unsure what caused the crash.
OTHER TOP CLICKED STORIES PEOPLE ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: Contract worker allegedly hits family’s dogs with wrench
- Cops: Too much music, masturbation caused man to vandalize Largo home
- Mother to give her side of the story in crash that killed 3 teens
- Man accused of using home as a torture chamber
- Man dies after taking ‘super pill’ street drug
- Woman accused of offering sex for $3 to covert cop
- Man killed at Plant City gas station
- Naked man arrested for making threats while watering his lawn
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines