TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Tampa Fire Rescue crews responded to a residential fire at 4430 W. Oklahoma Ave. in South Tampa Monday night. Dispatch received the call at 10:13 p.m., and the fire was
under control by 10:59 p.m., officials said.
Three children, ages 18 months, 5 years old and 7 years old, were taken to Tampa General Hospital after some minor burns and smoke inhalation. A total of eight children and four adults live at the home, but it’s unclear how many were home at the time of the fire. The family will be staying with relatives as the house is not livable.
Investigators are working to determine the cause of the fire.
No other details have been released. Stay with WFLA.com for more on this developing story.
OTHER TOP CLICKED STORIES PEOPLE ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: Contract worker allegedly hits family’s dogs with wrench
- Cops: Too much music, masturbation caused man to vandalize Largo home
- Mother to give her side of the story in crash that killed 3 teens
- Man accused of using home as a torture chamber
- Man dies after taking ‘super pill’ street drug
- Woman accused of offering sex for $3 to covert cop
- Man killed at Plant City gas station
- Naked man arrested for making threats while watering his lawn
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines