JACKSONVILLE, FL (CNN) – A customer at a Starbucks in Duval County said he got a rude joke with his order of a grande cup of white mocha, CNN reproted.
The message on the cup read “Diabetes here I come” and the customer at the Palencia Starbucks didn’t find it funny at all.His two sisters suffered from Type I diabetes he told the CNN reporter. He said that the note brought back many unpleasant memories to him.
He left a note in response for the baristas that said, “2 of my sisters have diabetes so… not funny.”
The store manager said they definitely don’t condone this type of behavior.
The customer said he doesn’t need an apology, he just wants to make sure this won’t happen again in the future to other customers.
The grande portion of white mocha has about 470 calories, according to CNN.
OTHER STORIES PEOPLE ARE CLICKING ON:
- Toddler killed in crash in Hillsborough
- Dog gets impaled by stick while playing fetch
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with students says one boy’s grades improved
- Woman accused of offering sex for $3 to covert cop
- Man killed at Plant City gas station
- Naked man arrested for making threats while watering his lawn
- Boy with octopus in throat out of hospital, police mull whether charges merited
- Castaways rescued after spelling “HELP” with palm leaves
- CA woman’s body found stuffed in suitcase, police arrest suspect
- Offensive note left on car of Marine’s dad
- Man wakes up with all his teeth gone after scheduled wisdom teeth removal
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines