PASADENA,Texas (WFLA) – A 21-year-old man is accused of taking pictures up a woman’s skirt as she shopped with her 1-year-old daughters.
KPRC reports that the man was arrested Friday for allegedly using a cellphone to take the photos in a Pasadena, Texas Walmart. Enrique Isaias Flores faces an improper photography charge.
The 31-year-old victim, shopping with her twin girls, noticed the suspect taking the pictures, according to police. She then contacted security.
Police found the photos on Flores’ phone, according to KPRC.
Flores was given a $2,000 bond.
OTHER TOP CLICKED STORIES PEOPLE ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: Contract worker allegedly hits family’s dogs with wrench
- Cops: Too much music, masturbation caused man to vandalize Largo home
- Mother to give her side of the story in crash that killed 3 teens
- Man accused of using home as a torture chamber
- Man dies after taking ‘super pill’ street drug
- Woman accused of offering sex for $3 to covert cop
- Man killed at Plant City gas station
- Naked man arrested for making threats while watering his lawn
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines