GWINNETT COUNTY, GA (WFLA) – A son’s hidden camera captured a care worker abusing the man’s elderly mother, WXIA reported.
According to police, the man hid the camera in the room of the personal care home when his mother complained about the abuse for the first time. The video he recorded shows the care worker yelling and kicking the 69-year-old woman and then stomping on her.
The care worker struggled with the woman changing her shirt, wrapping it around her neck and pulling on it.
The care worker also pushed the woman out of her wheelchair and walked out of the room. Local police called the video startling. They arrested the care worker Lisa Williams. She faces charges of aggravated assault and exploitation of a disabled adult.
Police said they were interviewing other residents at the personal care home to see if Williams had abused them as well.
The man who recorded the video says his mother will be ok.
OTHER TOP CLICKED STORIES PEOPLE ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: Contract worker allegedly hits family’s dogs with wrench
- Cops: Too much music, masturbation caused man to vandalize Largo home
- Mother to give her side of the story in crash that killed 3 teens
- Man accused of using home as a torture chamber
- Man dies after taking ‘super pill’ street drug
- Woman accused of offering sex for $3 to covert cop
- Man killed at Plant City gas station
- Naked man arrested for making threats while watering his lawn
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines