(KSL) The McInnes family of Eagle Mountain, Utah has reason to celebrate this weekend after a very scary situation involving their dog.
Toby, a 1-year-old English Sheepdog poodle, leapt off a cliff at Gooseberry Mesa in Washington County Thursday afternoon and fell roughly 300 feet.
“The boys were right there with me; they saw him jump,” said Ben McInnes, Toby’s owner.
He thinks Toby may have seen something during their trail ride, prompting him to leap off the cliff.
“For a split second you hope that he landed on something, but I knew there was nothing over there,” Ben McInnes said. “It was awful. You could hear him sliding and bouncing and yelping.”
Read more: http://bit.ly/22opHru
OTHER TOP CLICKED STORIES PEOPLE ARE CLICKING ON:
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with students says one boy’s grades improved
- Woman accused of offering sex for $3 to covert cop
- Man killed at Plant City gas station
- Naked man arrested for making threats while watering his lawn
- Dog found with muzzle taped shut in NY
- Offensive note left on car of Marine’s dad
- Man wakes up with all his teeth gone after scheduled wisdom teeth removal
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines