POLK COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A bus collided with another vehicle in Polk County. Twenty students were on the bus when it crashed around 4:31 p.m. Monday at 540 W and Cooley Road in Eagle Lake, according to Polk County Fire Rescue.
Two students were taken to a hospital, fire rescue crews said.
Stay with WFLA.com for more on this developing story.
OTHER STORIES PEOPLE ARE CLICKING ON:
- High red tide levels found along Pinellas County beaches
- Is Disney World still affordable for middle-class families?
- Toddler killed in crash in Hillsborough
- Dog gets impaled by stick while playing fetch
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with students says one boy’s grades improved
- Woman accused of offering sex for $3 to covert cop
- Man killed at Plant City gas station
- Naked man arrested for making threats while watering his lawn
- Castaways rescued after spelling “HELP” with palm leaves
- CA woman’s body found stuffed in suitcase, police arrest suspect
- Man wakes up with all his teeth gone after scheduled wisdom teeth removal
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines