MORGANTON, NC (WCMH) — Workers discovered a shocking scene in North Carolina when they opened an electrical box and found two dead snakes.
According to the city of Morganton, North Carolina’s Facebook page one of the snakes was electrocuted after it slithered across two hot terminals. The second snake was biting the first snake at the same time and was also electrocuted.
The workers opened the box to disconnect power to a house that was set to be demolished.
According to the city’s electrical service director, workers find fried snakes about two or three times a year.
OTHER TOP CLICKED STORIES PEOPLE ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: Contract worker allegedly hits family’s dogs with wrench
- Cops: Too much music, masturbation caused man to vandalize Largo home
- Mother to give her side of the story in crash that killed 3 teens
- Man accused of using home as a torture chamber
- Man dies after taking ‘super pill’ street drug
- Woman accused of offering sex for $3 to covert cop
- Man killed at Plant City gas station
- Naked man arrested for making threats while watering his lawn
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines