KENNETH CITY, Fla. (WFLA) – After getting into an argument with his ex-girlfriend, a man fired a handgun into a crowd, police say.
Robert Oden, who police describe as a “known suspect,” argued with his ex in the 5300 block of 59th Circle E in Kenneth City Wednesday.
“The girlfriend who was standing with friends and family demanded Robert to leave the area,” police said. “Robert produced a handgun and shot several times towards the crowd.”
The shots struck two people. One was taken to Bayfront Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries. The second was grazed but not transported to a hospital.
Kenneth City Police Department detectives are working with the Hillsborough County State Attorney’s Office to obtain a warrant.
Police said Oden is believed to have left the area. He’s considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information should contact his or her local police department or sheriff’s office.
MORE TOP-CLICKED STORIES:
- Driver says Florida trooper was watching YouTube while driving
- Florida man with Florida tattoo on face charged with burglary
- MUST SEE: 15-foot gator killed in hunt at Florida farm
- 3 injured in crash involving Hillsborough school bus
- Polk Sheriff: Men brought candy, condoms, narcotics, to have sex with kids
- Police: Aunt kept toddler in closet before killing her
- Mother-daughter duo charged with drug crimes in Pasco County
- Cops: 4 men raped girl while her mother smoked meth in garage
- Children attacked by knife-wielding man during P.E. class
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines