COLUMBUS (WCMH) — Honda owners across the country are turning to social media to report they’re being double charged for their April payments.
Many on social media say their bank accounts were hit with double charges. In some cases, those charges resulted in bank overdraft fees.
Honda Financial Services then followed up by posting the following statement on its Facebook page:
We recognize there is a serious issue that some customers are experiencing with payment processing on hondafinancialservices.com. We understand the urgency of this matter and are working to resolve it. Our offices are experiencing high call volume which has overwhelmed the system. Updates will be provided.
Customers reached out to NBC4 saying they’ve been unable to reach Honda on the phone to talk about the issue. Many others on Twitter reported the same problem.
We also tried calling Honda Financial Services for comment, but we were not able to get through on the phone lines. Instead, we were met with the following message:
We’re sorry. Your call cannot be complted at this time. Please hang up and try your call again later.
The Honda Store in Boardman, Ohio told WKBN-TV that it is aware of the glitch, and Honda Financial is working to correct it. The store had no further comment.
MORE TOP CLICKED STORIES TODAY:
- MUST SEE: 15-foot gator killed in hunt at Florida farm
- Historic Colonnade Restaurant closes its doors, opens site for new development
- Heart-pounding body cam video captures suspect’s shooting
- Patient: I’d fail drug test unless sex with counselor
- Florida man with Florida tattoo on face charged with burglary
- Police: Aunt kept toddler in closet before killing her
- Cops: Local preschool owner had spoon with meth residue
- 2-thousand pound bull takes swim in family’s pool
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines