BETHESDA, MD (WFLA) – A tree fell on a house in Bethesda causing the roof to cave in on the bedroom where a man was sleeping, NBC Washington reported.
The incident happened early Sunday morning when a windstorm was ravaging the area. Beth Sinclair told NBC Washington that her husband Mark Morgan was sleeping in the bedroom when the wind caused the tree to fall on top of their house.
The debris knocked the man out, the woman said. She added that they were both awakened by the things falling down. The man was unconscious and stuck under the debris when she pulled him out. She was able to carry him downstairs and waited for help to arrive.
Morgan was taken to a hospital, doctors say he will recover, according to NBC Washington.
MORE TOP CLICKED STORIES TODAY:
- Children attacked by knife-wielding man during P.E. class
- Cops: 4 men raped girl while her mother smoked meth in garage
- News Channel 8 there as man attempts to break into Tampa church
- Thousands of jellyfish invade Florida beach
- Dad dragged by child’s school bus
- Missing mom found dead in SUV; 3 children alive
- St. Pete police to ticket pedestrians, bicyclists who break the law
- Night nurse gets rude note on pizza box
- Teacher arrested for sex with student days after wife booked on similar charge
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines