KEENE, NH (WCMH)– A woman in New Hampshire has been arrested and accused of selling bags of heroin stamped with the words “Donald Trump” on them.
According to the Keene Police Department, 36-year-old Darcie Hall was arrested March 31, after a month-long investigation.
Police said Hall was selling heroin in dosage bags and labeled them with Donald Trump’s name.
The case remains under investigation, but police said she also faces charges of probation violation.
MORE TOP CLICKED STORIES TODAY:
- Children attacked by knife-wielding man during P.E. class
- Cops: 4 men raped girl while her mother smoked meth in garage
- News Channel 8 there as man attempts to break into Tampa church
- Thousands of jellyfish invade Florida beach
- Dad dragged by child’s school bus
- Missing mom found dead in SUV; 3 children alive
- St. Pete police to ticket pedestrians, bicyclists who break the law
- Night nurse gets rude note on pizza box
- Teacher arrested for sex with student days after wife booked on similar charge
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines