LUTZ, Fla. (WFLA) – Three new stores have recently opened their doors at Tampa Premium Outlets: GNC Value Nutrition, Journeys and Oakley Vault.
A 1,000 square-foot GNC/Value Nutrition store opened in early March and is located in Lagoon Court near Converse. The new Oakley store is 2,258 square-foot and is located between Gymboree Outlet and Robert Wayne Footwear.
Finally, Journeys, a leader in the teen specialty retail scene, is now open at Tampa Premium Outlets. The 2,200 square-foot store is located near American Eagle Outfitters.
Tampa Premium Outlets opened in Wesley Chapel in October 2015 with more than 90 stores of designer clothes, sportswear, kids clothes and accessories, and over 20 shoe stores.
The outlets are located right off of I-75 and State Road 56 in Lutz.
MORE TOP CLICKED STORIES TODAY:
- 2 bodies found in truck pulled from water at Florida boat ramp
- News Channel 8 there as man attempts to break into Tampa church
- Children attacked by knife-wielding man during P.E. class
- Cops: 4 men raped girl while her mother smoked meth in garage
- New stores open at Tampa Premium Outlets
- Blimpie stores offering subs for 52 cents
- Night nurse gets rude note on pizza box
- Teacher arrested for sex with student days after wife booked on similar charge
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines