HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A Chesterfield, Virginia mom was arrested and charged with driving under the influence with her children in the car.
Around 6:49 p.m. on Sunday, April 3, authorities stopped a vehicle in the 10200 block of Purcell Road for erratic driving. The driver, who police identified as 27-year-old Carrie Marie Blake, was found to be intoxicated.
Police say there were three children in the vehicle.
Blake was charged with driving under the influence, suspended license and three counts of contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile.
MORE TOP-CLICKED STORIES TODAY:
- 2 bodies found in truck pulled from water at Florida boat ramp
- News Channel 8 there as man attempts to break into Tampa church
- Children attacked by knife-wielding man during P.E. class
- Cops: 4 men raped girl while her mother smoked meth in garage
- New stores open at Tampa Premium Outlets
- Blimpie stores offering subs for 52 cents
- Night nurse gets rude note on pizza box
- Teacher arrested for sex with student days after wife booked on similar charge
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines