WASHINGTON (WCMH) — Thousands of packages of Emerald nuts are being recalled because they may contain small pieces of glass.
The impacted nuts are Emerald’s 100 Calorie Pack Roasted & Salted Cashew Halves & Pieces product. They were sold nationwide.
The manufacturer, Snyder’s-Lance, Inc., says the glass could potentially cause injury. It believes the glass got into the product from the raw cashews received from one of its suppliers.
If you purchased the nuts, you’re strongly encouraged not to eat them. Instead, you should contact Consumer Affairs for a full refund online at or by calling 503-364-0399.
Information regarding Emerald product affected by this recall:
Click here: More Recall Alerts
|Product Name||Retail Carton UPC Code||Retail Carton Best Before Date||Inner Package UPC Code||Inner Package Production Code|
|Emerald 100 Calorie Packs Roasted & Salted Cashew Halves & Pieces||0 10300 33324 1||12 DEC 16
13 DEC 16
18 DEC 16
21 DEC 16
|0 10300 33399 9||15346D346S
MORE TOP CLICKED STORIES TODAY:
- News Channel 8 there as man attempts to break into Tampa church
- Thousands of jellyfish invade Florida beach
- Dad dragged by child’s school bus
- Missing mom found dead in SUV; 3 children alive
- St. Pete police to ticket pedestrians, bicyclists who break the law
- Night nurse gets rude note on pizza box
- Teacher arrested for sex with student days after wife booked on similar charge
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines