UINTAH COUNTY, Utah (WFLA) — Four men in Utah are accused of committing a very disturbing crime against a 9-year-old girl on Easter Sunday. Deputies say the men raped the girl while her mother was smoking meth in the garage of her home.
Uintah County Sheriff’s Office deputies responded to a report that multiple men had raped a 9-year-old girl at a home in Uintah County on March 27.
Investigators say the child’s mother went into the garage of the home and was smoking methamphetamine while the girl was asleep on the sofa. When the mother was in the garage, the child was taken into another room in the home where she was raped by the four men.
Sheriff’s investigators say they conducted interviews which led to a search warrant being executed at the residence where the alleged incident occurred.
Deputies arrested Larson RonDeau, age 36; Josiah RonDeau, age 20; Jerry Flatlip, age 29; Randall Flatlip, age 26. All four men were booked into jail on charges of first degree felony rape of a child and first degree felony sodomy on a child.
A sheriff’s office spokesperson said the girl is safe and is in the state’s custody.
Uintah County is east of Salt Lake City and Provo.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Night nurse gets rude note on pizza box
- Missing mom found dead in SUV; 3 children alive
- Police: Mom admits ‘whooping’ 4-year-old found dead on birthday
- FHP: Driver drops cigarette, hits Hernando mom, 2 kids walking on side of road
- Teacher arrested for sex with student days after wife booked on similar charge
- WOW! Coca-Cola van stuck in sinkhole
- 14-month-old girl dies following dental visit
- Melbourne woman accused of shooting husband in genitals, report says
- WATCH: Three women arrested after video captures riverbank beating
- Tampa Bay area police agencies see spike in drug-laced candy
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines