(KNDU) A fight between an inmate and a guard at Washington’s Yakima County Jail sent the guard to the hospital and left the inmate with even more criminal charges.
A short time later the officer uses a taser and Juarez falls to the ground.
Department of Corrections Chief Scott Himes says Juarez was still resisting arrest even after being tasered.
“They were unsure if he had any weapons because my officer entered and saw my other officer was bleeding. He didn’t know if he had a weapon underneath him so he ordered him to give up his arms so they could handcuff him but he wouldn’t do it.” said Chief Himes.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1SwxU7J
MORE TOP CLICKED STORIES TODAY:
- 2 bodies found in truck pulled from water at Florida boat ramp
- News Channel 8 there as man attempts to break into Tampa church
- Children attacked by knife-wielding man during P.E. class
- Cops: 4 men raped girl while her mother smoked meth in garage
- New stores open at Tampa Premium Outlets
- Blimpie stores offering subs for 52 cents
- Night nurse gets rude note on pizza box
- Teacher arrested for sex with student days after wife booked on similar charge
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines