TAMPA, FL (WFLA) — Carrie Underwood has announced her Storyteller Tour — Stories in the Round will extend through the fall making a stop at Tampa’s Amalie Arena on November 16, 2016.
The North American tour will include special guests Easton Corbin and The Swon Brothers. The show starts at 7 p.m.
Carrie Underwood’s arena tour launched to rave reviews in January and has already played sold out shows across the U.S. and Europe. Concert review critics have applauded Underwood’s confidence and command over the massive stage that spans the entire length of the arena floor.
Tickets to the show go on sale Friday, April 8th at 10 a.m. at www.aeglive.com. American Express Card Members can purchase tickets for the U.S. shows before the general public beginning Monday, April 4 at noon. Carrie will continue a donation of $1 from each ticket sold at the U.S. dates of The Storyteller Tour to the C.A.T.S Foundation to help aid its causes including Checotah, Oklahoma’s education and literacy programs.
OTHER TOP CLICKED STORIES:
- 14-month-old girl dies following dental visit
- Study: Most car headlights could be safety risk
- Paralyzed skydiver says he’ll walk again
- Police: Drunk woman let sex offender tattoo her kids
- ‘No screaming’ on new roller coaster, theme park says
- Mom orders angelic photos of herself with child she’s accused of murdering
- Man stabs brother with fork during fight over pot roast