This grandma is amazing! Video shows Shirley Webb, 78, deadlifting 245 pounds. TODAY.com reports Webb is from East Alton, Illinois, and she set the weightlifting record for her age.
She even performed three repetitions at 225 pounds, TODAY says.
Webb started lifting just two years ago. “I’ve seen such a remarkable difference in myself,” she told TODAY.
Before she started lifting, Webb said, she had to use a handrail to walk up the stairs.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Mother’s final moments with daughter stolen
- Nurse surrenders license over photo of patient’s genitals
- Passenger fears for life during Allegiant emergency landing
- Girl, 12, pregnant after man sexually assaults her
- 2 dead, venomous snakes found in package at post office
- Kitten Cuddlers needed in Miami
- Alligator kills 85lb. family dog on Hilton Head Island
- CA substitute teacher meltdown caught on video
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines