SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) – A 27-year-old former New York hospital nurse who was convicted last year of taking a photo of the intimate parts of an unconscious man has surrendered her license.
The state Education Department announced that Kristen Johnson of Fulton gave up her nursing license and didn’t contest the charge of moral unfitness.
Authorities say she used an iPhone 5 to photograph an incapacitated male patient’s genitals. The Onondaga County District Attorney’s Office charged her last year after a nine-month investigation with unlawful surveillance and disseminating unlawful surveillance.
She eventually pleaded guilty to misdemeanor disseminating of unlawful surveillance photos under a plea deal that required her to give up her license and spend three years on probation.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Mother’s final moments with daughter stolen
- Nurse surrenders license over photo of patient’s genitals
- Passenger fears for life during Allegiant emergency landing
- Girl, 12, pregnant after man sexually assaults her
- 2 dead, venomous snakes found in package at post office
- Kitten Cuddlers needed in Miami
- Alligator kills 85lb. family dog on Hilton Head Island
- CA substitute teacher meltdown caught on video
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines