MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — A man is jailed in Manatee County, charged with 30 counts of sexual battery against two teenagers.
Manatee County Sheriff’s Office detectives arrested Sergio Carmona-Martinez, 54, on Monday night and booked him into the Manatee County Jail.
Detectives say he sexually assaulted two victims ages 16 and 19, who are known to him. The sexual assaults happened in 2013 and 2014.
Detectives began investigating the case earlier this month when they received information about allegations against Carmona-Martinez.
If you have information about the case or information about other incidents involving Carmona-Martinez call the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office at 941-747-3011, extension 1911.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Toddler in dirty diaper found in road, Polk woman arrested on meth charge
- Pasco man accused of smoking spice/flakka, attacking pregnant girlfriend
- Murder-suicide leaves 5 Florida children without parents
- 8 On Your Side Warning: Fake money being passed in Polk County
- Mother’s final moments with daughter stolen
- Nurse surrenders license over photo of patient’s genitals
- Passenger fears for life during Allegiant emergency landing
- Girl, 12, pregnant after man sexually assaults her
- 2 dead, venomous snakes found in package at post office
- Kitten Cuddlers needed in Miami
- Alligator kills 85lb. family dog on Hilton Head Island
- CA substitute teacher meltdown caught on video
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines