SARASOTA, Fla. – An early morning fire at a house in Sarasota injured two children and two adults.
Sarasota County Fire Department Battalion Chief Michael Regnier says the fire was reported around 3:20 a.m. Tuesday.
The Sarasota Herald-Tribune reports one adult and one child suffered serious injuries and were taken to Sarasota Memorial Hospital. The other child and adult were taken to Blake Medical Center in Bradenton.
Firefighters remained at the scene Tuesday morning.
No further details were immediately available.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Mother’s final moments with daughter stolen
- Nurse surrenders license over photo of patient’s genitals
- Passenger fears for life during Allegiant emergency landing
- Girl, 12, pregnant after man sexually assaults her
- 2 dead, venomous snakes found in package at post office
- Kitten Cuddlers needed in Miami
- Alligator kills 85lb. family dog on Hilton Head Island
- CA substitute teacher meltdown caught on video
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines