UPDATE: Datz Dough announced the doughnut ice cream cones will be a regular fixture at the bakery, starting Thursday, March 31 at 12 p.m.
PREVIOUS STORY: TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – If you’re looking to try a unique sweet treat tomorrow, Datz Dough has you covered.
The Tampa bakery will be making doughnut ice cream cones on Thursday, March 24, starting at 12 p.m. A doughnut will be used as an ice cream cone and lined with Nutella. It will then be filled with soft serve flavored like a jelly doughnut.
Select from toppings including cotton candy, bacon caramel popcorn, whipped cream and cherries.
Doughnut ice cream cones have become popular online. You’ll find them throughout Instagram and other social media sites. Datz Dough says it’s bringing the trend to the Tampa Bay area.
THE STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Man throws 13-foot pet python into sushi restaurant
- Florida State Fair Director suddenly resigns after corruption investigation
- Drunk man falls through roof of Pinellas County restaurant, police say
- Sheriff: ‘Super pill’ is deadly and cheap, becoming big problem
- Mom offers tough love when daughter doesn’t clean room
- Waldo has been found and he’s in trouble
- Deputies: Girl, 13, drives car into power pole
- WATCH: Police detonate 10 tons of fireworks
- >>Back to the homepage for the latest breaking news and top headlines