SARASOTA COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A Sarasota County firefighter is accused of persuading a 17-year-old to send him nude photos.
Aaron Key, 43, was arrested Monday, our partners at Suncoast News Network report. He’s facing up to 15 years behind bars for the felony sex charges.
Key was on duty when he asked the teen to send the pictures, SNN reports. He’s been placed on paid administrative leave during the investigation.
The firefighter was released after posting a $50,000 bond.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Scandalous details revealed about radio personality’s sex life during Hogan trial
- Frank Sinatra Jr., 72, dies in Daytona Beach
- Lakeland gator wears clothes and rides on back of motorcycle
- Report: Ex-Subway spokesman Fogle attacked in prison
- Sheriff: Girl, 14, in danger after father found slain, burned
- Man gets traffic ticket based on Facebook video
- 565 rodent droppings found at Tampa Bay area restaurant
- Secret pedophile symbols end up on children’s toys
- >>Back to homepage for the latest breaking news and headlines