RIVERVIEW, Fla. (WFLA) — A Riverview family is desperate to get their beloved Cockapoo back and is offering a $500 for his safe return, no questions asked.
“Zion” age 11, has been a member of Laura Brown’s family since he was 2-weeks old. He went missing on Monday. Laura lives near the Ferncroft neighborhood in Panther Trace.
Zion had just had his bath when he escaped on Monday, so he was not wearing his collar. He does have a microchip. Zion was last seen in the Panther Trace area at Adventure and Panther Trace Boulevard.
Laura says the white and tan pooch is a cherished member of her family and they are heartbroken that he’s gone. Her toddler calls Zion “Zi Zi” and keeps calling for him in the house. “It’s really sad,” said
Laura, who has put out 1,300 fliers all over Riverview with the hope that someone will recognize him.
If you have seen Zion call Laura at 252-241-5262.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Report: Ex-Subway spokesman Fogle attacked in prison
- Sheriff: Girl, 14, in danger after father found slain, burned
- Man gets traffic ticket based on Facebook video
- 565 rodent droppings found at Tampa Bay area restaurant
- Secret pedophile symbols end up on children’s toys
- >>Back to homepage for the latest breaking news and headlines