PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The jury in the Hulk Hogan sex tape trial heard a lot on Wednesday about the open sex life between Todd “Bubba the Love Sponge” Clem and his ex-wife Heather.
Heather Cole testified in a previously recorded video deposition that she had sex with Terry Bollea, known as Hulk Hogan, because Clem asked her too.
The radio personality’s ex-wife also admitted that she had sex with a number of men other than Clem during their marriage and that he knew about it, approved of it and recorded some of her sexual encounters with the other men.
However, Cole claims she didn’t know she was being recorded when she was having sex with Bollea.
“I was shown the video. I immediately asked for it to stop. I don’t remember the rest of the conversation. I do remember being very upset,” she said.
Cole also testified she had nothing to do with the sale or distribution of the sex tape and that she doesn’t know who gave the video to Gawker and other organizations.
Bollea is suing Gawker for $100 million for publishing the video.
Clem did not appear in court. Attorneys advised the judge he would invoke his right not to incriminate himself under the Fifth Amendment.
The trial has now lasted nearly two weeks but may wrap up Thursday.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Frank Sinatra Jr., 72, dies in Daytona Beach
- Lakeland gator wears clothes and rides on back of motorcycle
- Report: Ex-Subway spokesman Fogle attacked in prison
- Sheriff: Girl, 14, in danger after father found slain, burned
- Man gets traffic ticket based on Facebook video
- 565 rodent droppings found at Tampa Bay area restaurant
- Secret pedophile symbols end up on children’s toys
- >>Back to homepage for the latest breaking news and headlines