A Daytona Beach man is accused of twisting a baby’s arm so hard it broke.
Keondre Chisholm, 21, is charged with child abuse.
Police said they were called to the hospital by a Department of Children and Families investigator Wednesday night.
According to police, Chisholm told them the baby, under the age of 9 months, fell off a bed while he was out of the room. But doctors said the spiral fracture could only have come from the arm being twisted.
TODAY’S TOP CLICKED STORIES:
- Tampa church volunteers complete renovations after missing money, pastor suicide
- Wounded Warrior fires execs over spending accusations
- Tow companies target cars with expired tag stickers
- Police: Dad leaves baby in car, goes into strip club
- VIDEO: Brawl breaks out over boom box on LAX-bound flight
- Drug-laced gummy candies prompt Pittsburgh-area school investigation
- Mom bills son $1,000 for being an unappreciative jerk
- >>Back to WFLA.com homepage for the latest stories making headlines