1. Firestone Grand Prix of St. Petersburg (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
The 2016 Firestone Grand Prix of St. Petersburg will be held Friday, March 11 through Sunday, March 13, 2016. Get all the details:
- Fast Facts for Race Fans
- Parking, free shuttle info
- Learn more about the Grand Prix and purchase tickets here
2. Florida Strawberry Festival (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
The Strawberry Fest continues this weekend with performances Saturday by Kris Kristofferson and Charlie Wilson, and Sunday by echosmith and The Band Perry! Plus enjoy the rides and yummy strawberry treats. Get the details
3. Gasparilla Music Festival (Saturday, Sunday)
Multiple stages with live music all weekend long in Curtis Hixon Park continuing the Gasparilla season! Get the details
4. Tampa Bay Boat Show (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
Admission is free at Tropicana Field for the Boat Show this weekend. This event showcases area boat dealers and manufacturers, the latest in boating and fishing supplies and accessories. Get the details
5. Valspar Championship (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
PGA Tour make its way to Tampa Bay at Innisbrook Resort and Country Club in Palm Harbor this weekend, March 10-13. Get the details
6. Weeki Wachee Swamp Fest (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
The 23rd annual swamp fest is this weekend attracting thousands for arts & craft vendors, lots of great food, music and dancers, and the “Swamp Monster” costume contest. Get the details
7. Bay Area Renaissance Festival (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
It’s Pirates and Pets weekend at the Renaissance Festival! There will be something for everyone — pet demos, weiner dog races, a pirate competition, plus craft beer and BBQ tasting. Get the details
8. Busch Gardens Food and Wine Festival (Saturday, Sunday)
The Goo Goo Dolls and O.A.R. are set to perform this weekend at Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival, including culinary selections, more than 120 wines, craft brews and cocktails. Get the details
There are dozens of other events happening around Tampa Bay, so if you don’t see one you like above, please check out our full list of fun things to do. If you don’t see your event listed, you can search for other events or add it on our Out & About section.http://8.wfla.com/1zWdKvD
We know there’s tons of cool things that make our area so special, so make sure to share the great things happening in your community.
SHARE YOUR PHOTOS
Did you go to a cool event this weekend? If so, we’d love to see pictures. Make sure you include your name and a brief description of the event where the photos were taken, including the city.
- Share your photos with us on the WFLA News Channel 8 Facebook page,http://www.facebook.com/wflanewschannel8.
- You can also tag us on Twitter, https://twitter.com/WFLA_OutAbout.
- If you’d prefer, email them to us: News@wfla.com
We understand that the weather is a key element in planning your weekend. Don’t worry! The Storm Team 8 weather team is on your side. Here’s the latest forecast:http://bit.ly/19b8ICY