ALBANY, Ga. (AP) – A Georgia mother of three children who went missing was arrested in Ocala, Florida, after an Amber Alert was issued and the body of a 2-year-old girl was found at her home.
Media outlets report that 28-year-old Clarion Garrison was arrested Wednesday evening by the Marion County, Florida, Sheriff’s Office.
The three children in the Amber Alert – ages 7, 6 and 4 – were all found with Garrison. The Florida Department of Children and Families took custody of the children.
Dougherty County District Attorney Greg Edwards says that a 2-year-old girl was found dead at Garrison’s Albany home, and had been dead for at least two days before the body was found. Investigators say the 2-year-old was Garrison’s daughter.
It’s unclear if Garrison has an attorney.
(Copyright 2016 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Composite sketch released of man who tried to lure girl, 11
- Bloods gang member arrested after traffic stop leads to gun, drug bust
- Only on 8: Dozens overdose, several die after using ‘super spice’
- Florida substitute teacher arrested for teaching while intoxicated
- Raw milk possibly sickens lawmakers who made it legal to drink raw milk
- Robbers point gun at toddler, enraged Florida grandmother goes on attack
- SEE IT: Car nearly crashes into California TV reporter while on air
- SeaWorld whale that killed trainer now very sick with lung infection