Constellation Brands Beer Division said Wednesday it’s voluntarily recalling certain Corona Extra 12-packs and 18-packs because they may have small glass particles.
The clear bottles have deposit labels in the U.S. and Guam. “This recall is very limited in scope, as potentially affected bottles represent less than one-tenth of one percent of Corona Extra 12-ounce clear bottles in the marketplace,” the company said.
Production codes for the potentially impacted bottles are listed here. Consumers should check if they have an affected product by checking for the 8-digit alphanumeric code printed on the side panels of the cardboard cartons of 12-packs and 18-packs, and on the necks of Corona Extra 12-ounce bottles (see image to the right).
The company said the problem was discovered during inspections. “To date, the company has received no consumer complaints or reports of injuries resulting from the affected bottles,” Constellation Brands Beer Division said.
If you have the recalled products, call (866) 204-9407 for instructions on reimbursement.
Most Corona Extra products are not part of this recall.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Mom bills son $1,000 for being an unappreciative jerk
- Bloods gang member arrested after traffic stop leads to gun, drug bust
- Deputies stop wrong-way driver with history of arrests
- Polk deputies investigating suspicious incident; man approached 11-year-old girl
- Man shot, killed by deputies outside Tampa apartment complex
- Robbers point gun at toddler, enraged Florida grandmother goes on attack
- SEE IT: Car nearly crashes into California TV reporter while on air
- SeaWorld whale that killed trainer now very sick with lung infection