Do you remember Jeremy Meeks? The internet started swooning over his mugshot in 2014.
Meeks is a repeat offender from California. In 2014 he was charged with six felony counts of street terrorism and weapons charges in Stockton. But that didn’t seem to faze his admirers from across the globe.
One Facebook comment from then read: “OMG he’s waaaay too sexy to go in a cell — bring him to me, I’ll lock him up.”
Another wrote, “Being that sexy is obviously illegal.”
Well, Meeks has now been released from prison, the New York Daily News reports. And he’s ready to model, apparently.
Meeks’ agent Jim Jordan, of White Cross Management, told BuzzFeed the former inmate is looking at his options. “We’re putting everything in place,” Jordan told BuzzFeed. “We’re in talks with a lot of different agencies. There’s movies on the table. We have a lot of different things happening.”
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Code for pedophiles ends up on children’s toys sold at Monster Jam
- Robbers point gun at toddler, enraged Florida grandmother goes on attack
- Polk deputies charge five men in gruesome murder case
- Only on 8: Dozens overdose, several die after using ‘super spice’
- Imposter scam spreading on phones and computers around Tampa Bay area
- Police: 5 dead, 3 injured after Pa. backyard party ambushed
- Padi sparks more controversy after biting service dog