(WCMH)– It seems no one has noticed after Kraft changed its recipe and removed artificial preservatives, flavors and dyes from its mac & cheese.
According to CNN, Kraft Heinz announced in December it was removing artificial food colors, including yellow 5 and yellow 6, and would use natural spices like paprika, annatto and turmeric.
They have also stopped using artificial preservatives but kept some natural preservatives.
“As we considered changing the ingredients of our classic Blue Box, we did so knowing we had to maintain our iconic look, taste and texture,” said Greg Guidotti, Kraft Heinz’s vice president of meals, in a statement. “We’d invite Americans to try our new recipe, but they most likely already have.”
DON’T MISS THESE STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: Naked woman dancing atop truck slows Houston traffic
- One man dead after South Tampa shooting
- 8 On Your Side helps couple keep home after title mistake
- Faces of 9 unidentified victims hidden from public eye
- Boston Marathon bombing survivor Victoria McGrath dies in overseas crash
- Cops: Speeding driver blew a tire, crashed into 8 vehicles on Howard Frankland Bridge
- Scary new skimmer threat discovered in Sarasota