PINELLAS PARK, Fla (WFLA)- Pinellas Park are on scene of a fire at the Kozy Korner restaurant at 5251 110th Avenue Tuesday evening. Multiple neighboring businesses were evacuated because of the smoke.
Deputy Chief Gary Berkheimer with the Pinellas Park Fire Department says the fire broke out in the kitchen while the restaurant was closed.
Berkheimer said just over a dozen fire units were used to fight the fire that is now under control.
There are no reports of injuries and officials have not pinpointed the cause of the fire.
Stay with WFLA.com for the latest on this developing story.
DON’T MISS THESE STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: Naked woman dancing atop truck slows Houston traffic
- One man dead after South Tampa shooting
- 8 On Your Side helps couple keep home after title mistake
- Faces of 9 unidentified victims hidden from public eye
- Boston Marathon bombing survivor Victoria McGrath dies in overseas crash
- Cops: Speeding driver blew a tire, crashed into 8 vehicles on Howard Frankland Bridge
- Scary new skimmer threat discovered in Sarasota