BROWNSVILLE, Pa. (AP) — Pennsylvania State Police say a woman cyberbullied her son’s ex-girlfriend by posting online a nude picture the girl sent to him when she was just 12.
Troopers from the Belle Vernon barracks are looking to arrest 39-year-old Danita Michaux on charges including felony dissemination of child sex acts.
Police say the girl snapped the picture in 2013 and sent it to Michaux’s son. It shows the girl from the waist up.
Police say Michaux posted the picture on Facebook after they split up.
Police say the girl’s aunt also got harassing Facebook messages from Michaux in December.
Online court records don’t list an attorney for Michaux. She doesn’t have a listed telephone number.
DON’T MISS THESE STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: Naked woman dancing atop truck slows Houston traffic
- One man dead after South Tampa shooting
- 8 On Your Side helps couple keep home after title mistake
- Faces of 9 unidentified victims hidden from public eye
- Boston Marathon bombing survivor Victoria McGrath dies in overseas crash
- Cops: Speeding driver blew a tire, crashed into 8 vehicles on Howard Frankland Bridge
- Scary new skimmer threat discovered in Sarasota