Have mercy! “Fuller House” will return to Netflix for a second season.
The announcement was made Wednesday morning on the show’s Twitter page. “Your list will get even fuller. Season 2. Coming soon to Netflix,” the tweet says.
Season one of “Fuller House,” 13 episodes, launched on Netflix late February. The show is a spin-off of the popular sitcom “Full House” that ran from 1987-1995.
The original “Full House” followed the adventures of widower Danny Tanner (Bob Saget) after he recruited brother-in-law Uncle Jesse (John Stamos) and best friend Joey (Dave Coulier) to share his San Francisco digs and help raise his three girls.
This go-around, Saget’s widowed daughter D.J. (Candace Cameron Bure), enlists her sister Stephanie (Jodie Sweetin) and her best friend Kimmy (Andrea Barber), a single mother with a sassy teenage daughter, to share that same house and help raise her three boys, ages 12 and 7 plus a newborn.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
MORE NEWS THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Tampa mother wants justice after her son is involved in school fight
- Florida teen dies in crash a day after birthday, getting new car
- Pasco deputy fired for planting drugs
- WATCH: Boy, 2, falls out of moving van; Good Samaritans rescue him
- Florida hunters capture 106 Burmese pythons; Tampa Bay area team caught 15-footer
- FBI arrests Florida man in heist of $4.8M in gold from truck
- Dog poop DNA testing creates stink in one community
- Top 10 Beaches in the U.S.