TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Sprinkles Cupcakes plans to open its first Florida location this spring. The popular chain will open its Hyde Park Village shop in April, the company said.
“Sprinkles Cupcakes are handcrafted from the finest ingredients and are available in more than 50 different flavors, including banana, chai latte, dark chocolate, strawberry and the classic favorite, red velvet,” the company explained.
The store will feature a cupcake ATM. The Sprinkles company says it introduced the first such ATM in 2012. Tampa will be the 11th city to receive one of the ATM machines, “which dispenses freshly baked cupcakes 24 hours a day and can hold up to 400 cupcakes at a time.”
“The machine is constantly restocked throughout the day to ensure freshness,” thecompany said.
If you love sweets but don’t crave cupcakes, don’t worry. The new shop will also serve waffle cones, ice cream sandwiches, sundaes and cookies, in addition to other desserts.
Sprinkles is also opening in Disney Springs this year.
Meanwhile, the cupcake shop isn’t the only new business coming to Hyde Park. Buddy Brew Coffee, Goody Goody, On Swann, Kendra Scott, Suitsupply, The Shade Store and Vineyard Vines are all scheduled to open in the village this spring.
“Since our first day, our number one goal has been to create a truly unique experience at the village. The addition of Sprinkles does exactly that – bringing L.A.’s favorite tasty treats to the city and offering a fun and exciting dessert option to our customers,” Hyde Park’s marketing director Gabby Soriano said.
THE STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Three middle school students accused of poisoning teacher
- WATCH: Pasco deputy’s bodycam video shows bloody arrest of shoplifting suspect
- Woman almost dies after leaving tampon in for 9 days
- Skimmers found at the following Tampa Bay area gas stations
- Hundreds of rodent droppings found at Tampa Bay area restaurant
- Cops: Parents lied about stolen car with son, 3, in the back
- Blind man nearly falls in the street because sidewalk near home ends