News Channel 8 Tonight Show Giveaway
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. The News Channel 8 Tonight Show Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Media General Operations, Inc. d/b/a WFLA-TV (“News Channel 8”). Promotion is only offered in the News Channel 8 viewing area in the Florida counties of Hillsborough, Highlands, Hernando, Pinellas, Pasco, Citrus, Sarasota, Manatee, Polk and Hardee (the “Promotion Area“). Void outside the Promotion Area and where prohibited.
- Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws. News Channel 8 shall be entitled to interpret these Official Rules as needed — including but not limited to rules regarding participation, calls, deadlines, Finalist or winner selection, prize restrictions, and eligibility — and all of its decisions are final. By participating, each participant irrevocably, fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and waives any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules and or any other Promotion-related advertising or materials.
- Promotion begins on February 19, 2016 and consists of (a) nine (9) daily games (each a “Daily Game”) to select a total of nine (9) potential Finalists followed by (b) a random drawing to select the Grand Prize winner from the Finalists. Daily Games to determine Finalists will be held on week days from February 19, 2016 to March 2, 2016. Grand Prize winner will be selected from the Finalists on March 3, 2016. News Channel 8’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
- For Promotion information and announcements, visit http://www.wfla.com (the “Promotion Page”).
- Winner will be issued an IRS 1099 MISC tax form (or its equivalent) for the ARV of the prize awarded if required and is solely and exclusively responsible for any and all state, federal or local income taxes that may result from his or her acceptance of prize.
- To be eligible, each participant must be at least eighteen (18) years old and a legal resident of Promotion Area (above).
- Employees of News Channel 8, Media General, Inc. (“Media General”), any other entity directly involved in the development or administration of this Promotion, and the members of their immediate families (defined as spouses, parents, siblings and children) and households, are not eligible to participate or win prize. The term “household” includes all persons residing together in a single residence, whether or not related.
Prize & ODDS
- Grand Prize (1): Roundtrip (economy class) airfare for winner and one (1) guest to New York City, New York (departing May 8, 2018, returning May 10, 2016), two (2) nights’ accommodations (single standard room/double occupancy) at Manhattan area hotel selected by News Channel 8 (checking in on May 8, 2016; checking out on May 10, 2016), and two (2) studio audience tickets to live taping of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (the “Show”) at NBC Studios (Studio 6B) at Rockefeller Center, 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York City, on May 9, 2016 at 5:00 p.m. ET (check-in no later than 3:45 p.m. ET) and one (1) $200 Visa gift card. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV“): $2,000.
- The odds of qualifying as a Finalist depend on the number of calls received in a particular Daily Game. You may only qualify as a Finalist one (1) time during the Promotion. The odds of a Finalist winning the Grand Prize are one (1) in nine (9).
- Show tickets have no cash value and are subject to the sole discretion of News Channel 8, the National Broadcasting Company, a division of NBCUniversal (“NBC”) and/or Show. In the event that this prize element is unavailable or cannot be or is not fulfilled for any reason, winner will not be entitled to any substitution, remuneration or alternate prize element.
- Actual value of Grand Prize may vary depending on departure and/or arrival cities and/or seasonal or industry fluctuations. If actual value of Grand Prize awarded is less than the ARV stated above, winner will not be entitled to any compensation or reimbursement for difference in value.
- Hotel, airline and departure and arrival airports will be selected by News Channel 8 in its discretion. Hotel accommodations and travel itinerary are subject to availability and confirmation of reservations, are subject to change without notice, and may not be combined with any other offer. Grand Prize winner must coordinate travel with News Channel 8. Blackout dates may apply.
- Prize trip travel and seat selection are subject to availability and confirmation of reservations. Travel may be capacity controlled and seats may not be available on all flights or in all markets. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. Prize ticket travel may not accrue frequent flyer points. Stopovers/Upgrades/Wait-listing/Open Returns may not be permitted for tickets booked with prize certificate. Prize tickets are non-transferable, are not redeemable for cash and are void if sold or bartered. The sale or barter of tickets obtained through redemption of prize certificates or vouchers is also prohibited. Any tickets obtained through such sale or barter are void and will not be honored for travel.
- Guest must be at least eighteen (18) years old and may be required to sign liability waiver and/or publicity release prior to receipt of prize tickets and travel documents and/or confirmation of reservations. Winner and his or her guest must travel on same itinerary and use the Show tickets together.
- Winner and guest are solely responsible for obtaining, at their own expense, any picture identification necessary for travel and any travel insurance or any other form of insurance desired and to be in possession of all necessary travel documents at the time and point of departure. Carrier may deny boarding to any passengers without proper documentation. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any air or ground transportation.
- All elements of Grand Prize must be used on the dates and times set forth above in the prize description or on any tickets. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by any selected transportation carrier as detailed in the relevant passenger ticket contract. Other restrictions apply.
- Show tickets have no retail or cash value and may not be sold or auctioned. Show and NBC reserve the right to revoke any ticket believed to have been purchased or sold. Any ticket may be revoked at any time at the discretion of Show personnel. All Show attendees must present valid photo ID containing visible date of birth as a condition of entry. Dress code is smart casual; Show attendees may be on camera. Show and NBC reserve right to deny entry to anyone dressed inappropriately. All Show attendees are subject to security check and bag search prior to entry and are expected to comply with all security procedures. If Show or NBC deems any person to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, a threat, or otherwise unfit, in its sole discretion, he or she will not be permitted inside the studio. Show and NBC reserve the right to deny admission at any time, for any reason.
- Show tickets are valid only on the date and time set forth above in the prize description or on the tickets. Exact seat locations will be determined by Show or NBC. Use of tickets is subject to all Show and NBC rules, regulations, policies and restrictions. Visit http://fallon.1iota.com/show/353/The-Tonight-Show-Starring-Jimmy-Fallon?lb=55008 or call (212) 664-3056 for more information.
- Winner and guest must claim Show tickets on the day of Show by entering 30 Rockefeller Plaza via the 50 West 50th Street entrance and proceeding up the Grand Stair to the check-in desk. Shows may be overbooked to ensure full studio audience so winner and guest should arrive as early as possible once check-in starts at 3:15 p.m. ET. (Most Show tapings begin at 5:00 p.m. ET. For a 5:00 p.m. ET taping, check-in will usually start at 3:15 p.m. ET and close promptly at 3:45 p.m. ET. Occasionally, the Show will tape at alternate times, so winner should consult tickets to confirm check-in time).
- Winner and guest agree to comply with all applicable Show and/or NBC regulations and policies in connection with the prize or any prize component and acknowledge that Show and/or NBC may remove or deny entry to any person, including winner or guest, who engages in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other studio or Show visitor, guest, employee or other person, or in any other way that violates any Show and/or NBC policies.
- News Channel 8 will not be responsible for weather, acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, labor or other strike or work stoppage, or any other natural disaster outside its control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the Show or closure of the studio or any other inability to use prize tickets and the terms and conditions on, or applicable to, the tickets will govern in such event. News Channel 8 will not replace any lost, stolen or damaged prize tickets, passes, vouchers or similar items once they are in possession of winner or guest.
- Gift card prize is subject to all terms and conditions thereon as well as any additional limitations or restrictions imposed by issuer. Visit http://usa.visa.com for more information.
- All prize details shall be at News Channel 8’s sole discretion. Winner assumes sole responsibility for all expenses and incidental costs associated with the prize not explicitly outlined above, including without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes (if any), surcharges, fees, tips, gratuities, parking, concessions, souvenirs, merchandise, food, beverages, snacks, hotel or resort services, room service, laundry service, spa treatments, local and long distance telephone calls, Internet access, personal items, additional lodging/transportation expenses, transfers, airline or airport fees, security fees, baggage charges, passenger tariffs or duties, trip or travel insurance, service or facility charges, excursions, sightseeing, and upgrades. Hotel may require valid major credit card or cash deposit for incidentals.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash and may not be sold, bartered or auctioned. The right to receive prize is not transferrable. Prize or any portion thereof not used or accepted by winner is forfeited and no cash or substitute will be offered or permitted. Prize may not be substituted except that News Channel 8 in its discretion may substitute a prize, or portion thereof, with a prize or portion of equal or greater value if it deems necessary. Any such changes will be announced.
- Prize offered is provided “as is” with no warranty or guarantee either express or implied by News Channel 8. News Channel 8 has neither made nor is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to prize. Other restrictions apply.
- Daily Games begin on February 19, 2016 and end on March 2, 2016 (the “Promotion Period”). To play:
- Step 1 – Watch: First, tune into News Channel 8 on week days at 11:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) during the Promotion Period.
- Step 2 – Call: When prompted by the “cue to call” in an on-screen message, call the telephone number indicated. Subject to verification of eligibility, the eighth (8th) person who calls the telephone number indicated, as determined by News Channel 8 in its sole discretion, will be declared a Finalist.
- Only the Finalists will be entered in the Grand Prize drawing. If any potential Finalist declines to participate further or is determined to be ineligible for any reason during the initial call, News Channel 8 will repeat the process with the next caller until a potential Finalist can be confirmed or no callers remain and no calls have been received for ten (10) minutes or more, whichever occurs first. In the event that no callers remain, that Finalist position will not be awarded and the number of Finalists for the Grand Prize drawing will be reduced accordingly.
- In the event that fewer than eight (8) calls are received during any Daily Game, News Channel 8 reserves the right to declare the last caller to be the Finalist or not to declare any Finalist for such Daily Game. All dates and times are subject to change or cancellation in the event of technical issues or human error affecting the broadcast of any Daily Game or part thereof, or in the event of breaking news or national or local emergency or condition that is of greater public importance, in News Channel 8’s sole discretion, than the timely execution of the Promotion or timely broadcast of the Daily Game. If any of the foregoing result in the non-broadcast of the Daily Game during the particular broadcast time, the corresponding Finalist will not be declared and the number of Finalists for the Grand Prize drawing will be reduced accordingly.
- Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, script, macro, or any other automated means or methods or agents to play are prohibited and will void all calls submitted by that participant. No group submissions will be accepted.
- Each potential Finalist may be required to provide a valid daytime telephone number and/or e-mail address. News Channel 8 is not responsible for voice or electronic communications that are not completed as a result of any form of call blocking of any kind or inability to leave a voice message or passive or as to e-mail, active filtering of any kind. In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a Finalist based on a telephone number, the call will be deemed made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the telephone number from which the winning call originated or as provided at the time of the call. The Authorized Account Holder is the natural person who is assigned to the telephone number by the relevant telecommunications provider. In the event of such dispute, potential Finalist may be required to present an account statement or other proof of status as Authorized Account Holder.
- Participants who fail to provide any required information may be disqualified without further notification by News Channel 8. News Channel 8 is not responsible for calls that are lost, misdirected, garbled, unintelligible, disconnected, distorted, truncated, incomplete, illegible, incorrect or late for any reason, and all such calls are void. News Channel 8 reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual at any time who in its opinion does not comply with these Official Rules.
- Each Finalist may be verified over the telephone at the time of the initial call and may be required to present valid photo identification and/or other proof of eligibility to News Channel 8 as a condition of further participation. In the event that any potential Finalist (a) fails to satisfy any eligibility or verification requirement herein, (b) declines to participate further, (c) or is otherwise immediately determined to be ineligible, News Channel 8 in its discretion may disqualify that individual, in which case the corresponding Finalist will not be declared and the number of Finalists in the Grand Prize drawing will be reduced accordingly.
SELECTION/NOTIFICATION/VERIFICATION OF Grand Prize winner
- On March 3, 2016, or within a reasonable time thereafter, News Channel 8 or its designee will randomly select the name of one (1) of the nine (9) Finalists. Subject to verification of eligibility, the Finalist whose name is so drawn will be declared the Grand Prize winner.
- News Channel 8 will contact the potential Grand Prize winner in accordance with the information supplied to News Channel 8 at the time that he or she was declared a Finalist. Winner must respond to initial notification within twenty-four (24) hours and may be required to present valid photo identification and/or to sign an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, liability waiver, publicity release (where legal), tax forms and/or other legal documents to News Channel 8 no later than five (5) days after initial notification and as a condition of receiving prize. News Channel 8 in its sole discretion may allow for transmission of verification documents via fax or e-mail. Verified winner will be provided instructions on coordinating prize with News Channel 8. Winner and guest must pick up Show tickets on the day of the Show by entering 30 Rockefeller Plaza using the 50 West 50th Street entrance and proceeding up the Grand Stair to the check-in desk.
- In the event that potential Grand Prize winner (a) cannot be contacted directly by, or does not respond to, News Channel 8 within twenty-four (24) hours of initial attempted notification, (b) fails to satisfy any eligibility or verification requirement herein, (c) declines to accept the prize, (d) or is otherwise determined to be ineligible, News Channel 8 in its discretion may disqualify that individual and, an alternate Grand Prize winner will be chosen by random drawing from names of the remaining Finalists as soon as reasonably practicable after such disqualification. Any alternate Grand Prize winners are subject to all eligibility requirements and restrictions of these Official Rules. If time permits, News Channel 8 will conduct up to three (3) alternate drawings for the Grand Prize. If News Channel 8 cannot verify a Grand Prize winner after three (3) alternate drawings or there is not enough time remaining prior to the Show to verify the Grand Prize winner, no further drawings will be held and the Grand Prize will not be awarded.
- News Channel 8 may, in its sole discretion, post the names of the verified Finalists and/or winner on the Promotion Page and/or any of News Channel 8’s websites, including http://www.wfla.com, and on or in any of News Channel 8’s social media pages or channels, and broadcast them on any of News Channel 8’s stations.
- By accepting a prize, winner agrees to award News Channel 8 the right to publicize his or her name, photographs (including the use and appearance of winner’s photograph on News Channel 8’s websites), likeness, biographical information, e-mail address, voice and details of winning for purposes of this and future promotions without further compensation, except where prohibited.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY & DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- Participants agree that News Channel 8, Media General, NBC, Universal Television, a subsidiary of NBCUniversal Television Group, Broadway Video, Facebook, any other company involved in the development or administration of this Promotion, and a range of subsidiaries, agencies, affiliates, franchisees, promoters, prize suppliers, officers, directors, agents, employees and related persons (collectively, the “Released Parties”): (a) are not responsible for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to lost, disconnected, interrupted, or unavailable telecommunications, network, server, or other connections, late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail, or for any failed telephone or computer hardware or software, or for any failed, delayed, misdirected, corrupted, or garbled transmissions or errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic, or for calls that for any reason are not received by News Channel 8 by the relevant deadline; (b) are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or in the printing of this offer, administration of this Promotion, or in the announcement of the prize; (c) are not responsible for any injury or damage to any computer, modem or other electrical device as a result of participation in this Promotion or downloading of any software or materials; (d) are not responsible for unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Promotion; (e) are not responsible for any printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error that may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the announcement of any Daily Game, prompt, or other part thereof, the acceptance of calls, the selection of Finalists or winner, the prize or otherwise in any Promotion-related materials; (f) are not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of any participation-related information; (g) are not responsible for the inability to select Finalists or winner because of postal failure, equipment failure, telecommunications failure, or data storage failure; and (h) are released from any and all alleged, existing, or future actions, claims, and/or liabilities of whatever nature including, but not limited to, personal injury, bodily injury (including, without limitation, wrongful death and disability), property damage, and expense (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) and loss or damage of any other kind, arising in whole or in part directly or indirectly, from participating in the Promotion (in whole or in part), the use (including modification, adaptation, and reproduction) of participation-related information during or after the Promotion, and the delivery, acceptance, possession, redemption, use, misuse, loss, or misdirection of prize or any part thereof.
- RELEASED PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. RELEASED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES MADE OR OFFERED BY ADVERTISERS, PARTNERS, MANUFACTURERS OR SUPPLIERS, INCLUDING THOSE RELATED TO prize, AND you AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL RELEASED PARTIES BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR YOUR USE OF THE INFORMATION AND/OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED AND/OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PROMOTION OR FOR ERRORS OR ANOMALIES RESULTING IN THE UNINTENDED OR ERRONEOUS PARTICIPATION, PRIZE AWARD OR OTHER BENEFITS UNDER THESE OFFICIAL RULES. RELEASED PARTIES OFFER NO ASSURANCES, GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES THAT THE PROMOTION OR RELATED WEBSITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE AND DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE PROMOTION, AND you AGREE THAT RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE, AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE, FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN, OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN, THE PROMOTION, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL.
- BY PARTICIPATING AND/OR ACCEPTING A PRIZE, you AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY YOU AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE, INJURY OR LOSS TO PERSON (INCLUDING DEATH) OR PROPERTY RELATED IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, REDEMPTION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR ANY PART THEREOF, PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY OR TRAVEL, USE BY A RELEASED PARTY OF ANY ENTRY INFORMATION, PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION, OR ANY OTHER CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST A RELEASED PARTY.
- SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN WHOLE OR IN PART.
- News Channel 8 reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate this Promotion, or any part thereof, in the event that News Channel 8 determines, in its sole discretion, that the security, administration, fairness and/or operation of the Promotion has been corrupted or impaired by any non-authorized intervention, network failure, information storage failure, telecommunications failure, malfunction, or any other cause beyond News Channel 8’s control. In such an event, News Channel 8 will announce same and select the Finalists or winner, as applicable, in such manner as News Channel 8, in its sole discretion, deems fair and appropriate under the circumstances.
- News Channel 8 reserves the right to disqualify any individual from further participation in the Promotion if News Channel 8 concludes, in its sole discretion, that such person (a) has attempted to tamper with the Promotion process or other operation of the Promotion, (b) has repeatedly disregarded or has attempted to circumvent these Official Rules, or (c) has acted towards News Channel 8 or any other participant in an unfair, inequitable, deliberately annoying, threatening, disrupting or harassing manner. Tampering includes attempting to participate more than the number of times permitted herein, including through the use of any prohibited device or method. Any failure by News Channel 8 to enforce any of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such Official Rules.
- ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DEFRAUD, TAMPER WITH, OR DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE, THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND NEWS CHANNEL 8 RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PURSUE ANY AVAILABLE DAMAGES OR REMEDIES AGAINST SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND/OR REFER SUCH MATTERS TO LAW ENFORCEMENT FOR PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- All activity arising out of and relating to the Promotion, including any reference to a participant’s status as a “”Finalist” or “winner” is subject to verification and/or auditing for compliance with the Official Rules. If News Channel 8 determines, in its sole discretion, that verification or auditing activity evidences non-compliance of a call and/or participant with the Official Rules, News Channel 8 reserves the right to disqualify such call and/or participant from the Promotion and any prize at any time. News Channel 8 reserves the right to conduct a background check on any or all potential Finalists or winner and to disqualify any individual based on such background check if News Channel 8 determines in its sole discretion that awarding a prize to any such individual might reflect negatively on News Channel 8. Each participant agrees to cooperate with News Channel 8 and its representatives in connection with any and all verification, auditing and/or background check activities.
- News Channel 8 reserves the right to correct typographical, printing or clerical errors in any Promotion-related materials. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, News Channel 8 reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing from among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- By participating in the Promotion, each participant agrees that (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain any award for, and participant hereby waives all right to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. Some jurisdictions do not allow for limitations on the ability to pursue class action remedies, or certain kinds of damages, and so these limitations may not apply to you.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participants or Released Parties in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by Florida law, without giving effect to any choice of law rules that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida. Each participant expressly (a) agrees that any legal proceedings arising out of or relating in any way to this Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the federal or state courts located in Hillsborough County, Florida, and (b) consents to the mandatory and exclusive jurisdiction in such courts with respect to any such legal proceedings.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between any terms or conditions of these Official Rules and any disclosures or other statements contained in any other Promotion-related materials, including but not limited to the Promotion entry information, or the point of sale, television, print, mobile or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. In the event that any provision of these Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
Winner’s Name/OFFICIAL RULES
- For a copy of the Official Rules or the Winner’s Name, visit http://www.wfla.com or mail a SASE to: News Channel 8 Tonight Show Giveaway c/o News Channel 8, 200 South Parker Street, Tampa, FL 33606, specifying either “Winner’s Name” or “Official Rules Request.” Final Winner’s Name will be available after April 4, 2016.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any third party trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective trademark owners. The use or mention of such third party trademarks in these Official Rules or in the Promotion is solely for descriptive purposes and shall in no way imply an endorsement or sponsorship of the Promotion.