1. Gasparilla Distance Classic (Saturday, Sunday)
The annual run through downtown Tampa. Whether you’re running or going to cheer runners on for the 5K, 8K, 15K or Half Marathon throughout the weekend. Get the details
2. USF Day at the Florida Aquarium (Saturday)
Wear your USF Bulls gear to the Aquarium on Saturday and get $10 off your admission. Get the details
3. 8 On Your Side Health and Fitness Expo (Friday, Saturday)
Head down to the free expo, open to the public at the Tampa Convention Center! Find out the latest in running shoes and apparel, as well as the latest in medical breakthroughs and information to help you take charge of your health. Get the details
4. Ybor Chocolate Festival (Saturday)
Local gourmet food trucks and vendors join in a chocolate-lover’s heaven. The event is free, family & pet-friendly. Get the details
5. Pasco County Fair (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
Head to the fair in Dade City this weekend for the rides, see the animals, taste the yummy fair food and see the shows! Get the details
6. Real Music Series (Friday, Saturday)
Busch Gardens is hosting their longest running concert series this weekend with Strawberry Fields. Concerts are held three times daily. Get the details
7. Cirque du Chill: Chillounge (Saturday)
This impressive circus arts performance event is held in Straub Park, downtown St. Petersburg this weekend. Get the details
8. Arena Cross (Saturday, Sunday)
The dirt is down in Amalie Arena this weekend for the motocross event! Get the details
There are dozens of other events happening around Tampa Bay, so if you don’t see one you like above, please check out our full list of fun things to do. If you don’t see your event listed, you can search for other events or add it on our Out & About section.http://8.wfla.com/1zWdKvD
We know there’s tons of cool things that make our area so special, so make sure to share the great things happening in your community.
SHARE YOUR PHOTOS
Did you go to a cool event this weekend? If so, we’d love to see pictures. Make sure you include your name and a brief description of the event where the photos were taken, including the city.
- Share your photos with us on the WFLA News Channel 8 Facebook page,http://www.facebook.com/wflanewschannel8.
- You can also tag us on Twitter, https://twitter.com/WFLA_OutAbout.
- If you’d prefer, email them to us: News@wfla.com
We understand that the weather is a key element in planning your weekend. Don’t worry! The Storm Team 8 weather team is on your side. Here’s the latest forecast:http://bit.ly/19b8ICY