What could be more exciting than watching Super Bowl 50? Watching social media feeds during the Super Bowl, of course! Here are some of the funniest moments from the Big Game on Twitter!
People that love football
People that love to hate football
Dream Halftime Show: Ina Garten descends into the arena via jetpack and teaches America how to make the *perfect* bruschetta.
— braden graeber (@hipstermermaid) February 8, 2016
Why do I feel like the only person watching The Love Boat on KVME 20 right now??!?
— Sarah Silverman (@SarahKSilverman) February 8, 2016
SUPERBOWL DRINKING GAME: Drink every time capitalism exhausts you.
— Alanna Bennett (@AlannaBennett) February 7, 2016
People that love commercials
Shock Top: when you want your beer to look like Guy Fieri
— Bobby Big Wheel (@BobbyBigWheel) February 8, 2016
DONALD TRUMP: "I'd bring back a hell of a lot worse than water boarding."
VOTERS: "Like what?"
— Dave Itzkoff (@ditzkoff) February 8, 2016
People that love football food
People that love Beyonce
People that love Lady Gaga
Other exciting #SB50 revelations from social media
This is fun. We should all watch the same thing more often
— Erin Gloria Ryan (@morninggloria) February 8, 2016
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)