Who has time for sick days? With Americans juggling increasing amounts of responsibility at home, at work and on the social front, powering through cold or flu symptoms has become the norm. Puffs, DayQuil and NyQuil Severe have some tips to avoid catching the cold and flu this season.
- Stay warm, well and rested: Keep NyQuil Severe at an arm’s reach so you can calm your cough and get the sleep you need.
- Prepare your body for air travel: The air pressure from the plane may affect your cold symptoms so don’t forget to pack a decongestant or cold medication, like DayQuil Severe, in your suitcase.
- Drink more water than you think you need: Drinking multiple glasses of water per day may help prevent viruses.
- If you do get sick, rest, drink plenty of fluids and pamper your runny red and sore nose with Puffs Plus Lotion. They lock in moisture better than a regular tissue and are even dermatologist tested to be gentle on sensitive skin.
- Don’t forget! Disinfect everything: Disinfect your cell phones with a sanitizing wipe—remember that you’re constantly touching it and putting it to your face.
– DayQuil Severe and NyQuil Severe offer relief from your worst cold and flu symptoms so you can enjoy what matters most. For more information about Vicks DayQuil Severe and NyQuil Severe, and ways to feel better this season, visit Vicks.com or Facebook.com/NyQuil.DayQuil and follow the brand at @NyQuilDayQuil
– The softness of Puffs Plus Lotion comforts my family’s sensitive noses so that we can get outside and enjoy all that the season has to offer! Puffs.com