Sweet Potato Cookies (Canines)
1 large, cooked sweet potato
½ c quinoa flour (Health food isle or Health food store)
½ tbs. olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. In a medium size bowl mix the sweet potato and banana until well blended.
3. Add the olive oil, then mix in the quinoa flour
4. Drop dough by the teaspoon onto a non-stick baking sheet and lightly flatten each cookie.
5. Bake for 30 minutes and let cool before serving.
Pup-kin Smoothie (Canines)
½ cup pumpkin puree
½ cup plain, non-fat yogurt
1. Place pumpkin and yogurt in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
2. Pour into 8 small paper cups. Freeze overnight for a frosty treat or serve immediately.