Studies have shown that holiday stress has a particular impact on men and women who take charge on many of the holiday celebrations. Especially related to decorating and preparing meals in the home. Michelle Phillips is here with some stressbusters for busy holiday entertainers.
To make the delicious Gluten Free Pecan Cranberry Tart recipe mentioned here –
Ingredients: For Filling
- 1 ½ cup roasted* pecan halves, divided
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup dark corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup dried cranberries chopped
- 1 tablespoon tahini (sesame paste)
* Roast pecans 5-10 minutes at 350°F. Remove from oven and cool.
Ingredients: For Crust
- 1 cup finely ground Crunchmaster® Original Multi-Seed Crackers
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter , melted
Preheat oven to 350°F. Finely grind the Crunchmaster® Original Multi-Seed Crackers in a food processor. In a large bowl, combine cracker crumbs, sugar, and salt. Mix until ingredients are well blended. Add melted butter and stir until the crumb mixture is thoroughly moistened. Press crumb mixture firmly into a 9” deep dish pie pan, distributing mixture evenly throughout the bottom and sides of the pie pan. Bake for 10 minutes. In another large bowl, combine sugar, egg, corn syrup, vinegar, butter, vanilla extract, tahini, and salt. Mix until smooth. Gently stir in dried cranberries and roasted pecans. Pour the filling mixture into the prepared crust, spreading evenly. Bake the tart about 30-35 minutes at 350°F. Filling will become golden. Cool before serving.