1. Hillsborough County Fair (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
This weekend is the first of two weekends for the Hillsborough County Fair. Get the details
2. Dracula Halloween Show (Saturday, Sunday)
Dracula “The Vampire Strikes Back Again” takes to the stage for only two weekends at the St. Petersburg City Theatre. Get the details
3. John’s Pass Seafood and Music Festival (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
Featuring the largest selection of seafood, live music, Halloween festivities, and even a fishing tournament, plus lots more. Get the details
4. Clearwater Beach Chalk Art Festival (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
The 4th Annual Chalk Art Festival is held on Beach Walk in Clearwater Beach. Get the details
5. Great American Cooterfest (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
Step out of your shell and into the fun at Inverness’ free Great American Cooter Fest with three days of live music, Cooterween, Cooter Princess Pageant and more. Get the details
6. Upper Tampa Bay Chamber Oktoberfest (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
This weekend is the 19th Annual Top o’ the Bay Oktoberfest at Tampa Bay Downs with three full days of authentic German food, drink, music and dancing. Get the details
7. Halloween Spooktacular (Sunday)
Family-friendly event held at Largo Central Park with fun and games for kids. Get the details
8. Pumpkin Festival (Saturday, Sunday)
Over 100 craft booths, live music, shows, pumpkins, hayrides and more at Hunsader Farms in Bradenton. Get the details
There are dozens of other events happening around Tampa Bay, so if you don’t see one you like above, please check out our full list of fun things to do. If you don’t see your event listed, you can search for other events or add it on our Out & About section. http://8.wfla.com/1zWdKvD
We know there’s tons of cool things that make our area so special, so make sure to share the great things happening in your community.
SHARE YOUR PHOTOS
Did you go to a cool event this weekend? If so, we’d love to see pictures. Make sure you include your name and a brief description of the event where the photos were taken, including the city.
- Share your photos with us on the WFLA News Channel 8 Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/wflanewschannel8.
- You can also tag us on Twitter, https://twitter.com/WFLA_OutAbout.
- If you’d prefer, email them to us: News@wfla.com
We understand that the weather is a key element in planning your weekend. Don’t worry! The Storm Team 8 weather team is on your side. Here’s the latest forecast: http://bit.ly/19b8ICY