HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, FL (WFLA) — The Hillsborough County Fair opens Thursday, October 22nd through Sunday, October 25th with rides, games, food and fun with exhibits and animals. The fair will open again from Thursday, October 29th through Sunday, November 1st.
Opening day is “Dollar Day” in which visitors can get in to the fair for just $1. Rides will also only be $1. For the remainder of the fair, admission tickets will be $7 for adults, $5 for students (K-12), and $4 for seniors. Kids 5 and under are free.
Special events this year include Extreme Ranch Rodeo, Bulls & Barrels, Truck and Tractor Pull and Demolition Derby. Get a full schedule of events here.
The Hillsborough County Fair is located on Highway 60 east of Brandon at Sydney Washer Road in Dover.
The hours of the fair are:
- Thursday, Oct. 22 – 5pm to 10pm
- Friday, Oct. 23 – 5pm to 11pm
- Saturday, Oct 24 – 10am to 11pm
- Sunday, Oct. 25 – 10am to 8pm
- Thursday, Oct 29 – 5pm to 10pm
- Friday, Oct 30 – 5pm to 11pm
- Saturday, Oct 31 – 10am to 11pm
- Sunday, Nov 1 – 10am to 8pm