Chances are, if you walk into your kitchen you have some paper plates handy. But little did you know that they also double as a killer piece of workout equipment that will torch every muscle, especially your Core!
Fitness Expert and Author of “StrongGirl” Ali Holman shows us 5 exercises you can do at home or anywhere–just grab your plates!
1. Paper Plate Heel Pull ins: Get in a reverse plank , rear off of the ground and heels on plates. Pull heels in.
2. Squat Thrust to belly: Feet on plates, hands on ground, body in straight plank. Pull feet to hands, then push back, going to belly (controlling speed)
3. Paper Plate Diagonal Reaches: Hands on plates, body in straight plank. Reach diagonally, slowly letting core drop towards ground.
4. Paper Plate Military Drags: Feet on plates, hands on ground, body in straight plank. Walking your hands forward, drag feet on plates behind you. Continue, then backwards.
5. Pushup to Froggie Pushup: Feet on plates, body in “frog” position. Do a “Frog” pushup, then push feet back to flat back pushup.
Work out with Ali daily by logging on to: