Enter the Great 38 Halloween Horror Nights Contest for a chance to win tickets! Just watch The Walking Dead, Tuesdays at 8p & 9p, Saturday night 10/10 at 1am and the following Saturday night 10/17 at 8p and then again at 1am. Look for the Dead Word of the Night and go to our facebook page- www.facebook.com/Great38TV. Enter the Dead Word of the the Night on the corresponding post to be automatically entered. One grand prize winner will win hotel accommodations for one night, 4 Halloween Horror Night tickets and express passes and 4 one-day park-to-park tickets to Universal Orlando. Ten secondary winners will each win 2 Halloween Horror Night tickets and a complimentary parking pass. See complete rules below.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The Great 38 Halloween Horror Nights® Contest (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by LIN Television Corporation, a Media General, Inc. company d/b/a WTTA-TV The Great 38 (“Great 38”). Promotion is only offered in the Great 38 viewing area in Florida counties of Hillsborough, Highlands, Hernando, Pinellas, Pasco, Citrus, Sarasota, Manatee, Polk and Hardee (the “Promotion Area“). Void outside the Promotion Area and where prohibited.
- Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Great 38 shall be entitled to interpret these Official Rules as needed — including but not limited to rules regarding entries, deadlines, winner selection, prize restrictions, and eligibility — and all of its decisions are final. By entering, you irrevocably, fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules and or any other Promotion-related advertising or materials.
- Promotion begins on October 6, 2015. Final entry deadline is October 18, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”). Drawings to determine potential First Prize winners will be held October 7, 10, 14, 18, and 19, 2015. Drawing to determine potential Grand Prize winner will held October 19, 2015. Great 38’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing information to Great 38 and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for administration of the Promotion and as otherwise set forth in these Official Rules. Any questions that you have about this Promotion must be directed to Great 38 and not to Facebook.
- Each winner will be issued an IRS 1099 MISC tax form (or its equivalent) for the ARV of the prize awarded if required and is solely and exclusively responsible for any and all state, federal or local income taxes that may result from his or her acceptance of any prize.
- To be eligible, each entrant must be at least eighteen (18) years old and a legal United States resident who resides for at least three (3) months per year in the Promotion Area (above). You must have an active Facebook account prior to the start of this Promotion to be eligible.
- Employees of Great 38, Media General Operations, Inc. d/b/a WFLA-TV (“WFLA”), Universal City Development Partners, Ltd. d/b/a Universal Orlando® Resort (“Universal Orlando®”), any other entity directly involved in the development or administration of this Promotion, and the members of their immediate families (defined as spouses, parents, siblings and children) and households, are not eligible to enter or win. The term “household” includes all persons residing together in a single residence, whether or not related.
Prizes & ODDS
- Grand Prize (1): One (1) night’s hotel accommodations (single room/quadruple occupancy) (room & tax) for winner and up to three (3) guests at hotel selected by Universal Orlando®, checking in on October 30, 2015 and out on October 31, 2015, (room, tax, and general hotel parking for one (1) vehicle for one (1) night only), four (4) admission tickets to Universal Orlando® Halloween Horror Nights® 2015 event (the “Event”) at Universal Orlando®, 6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando, and four (4) Halloween Horror Nights® 2015 Express Passes, both valid through November 1, 2015, and four (4) 1-Day Universal Orlando® tickets with Park-to-Park access valid for admission to Universal Studios® and Universal’s Islands of Adventure® theme parks valid through December 1, 2015. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV“): $1,523.
- First Prizes (10): Two (2) admission tickets to Universal Orlando® Halloween Horror Nights® 2015 event (the Event) valid through November 1, 2015, and one (1) general Universal Orlando® parking pass valid through December 1, 2015. ARV: $141.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Limit one (1) First Prize per household.
- Either Grand Prize winner or a guest of Grand Prize winner must be twenty-one (21) years old or older to check into hotel. Grand Prize winner’s contact information must be provided by Great 38 to Universal Orlando® no later than the close of business on October 21, 2015. Grand Prize winner will be contacted by Universal Orlando® to arrange travel and must coordinate travel with Universal Orlando®. Reservations must be made at least fourteen (14) days prior to scheduled check-in date. Hotel accommodations are subject to availability and confirmation of reservations, are subject to change without notice, and block out dates may apply. Hotel block out dates are subject to change without notice and additional block out dates or other restrictions may apply. Hotel stay, theme park, and hard ticket dates may not be changed after scheduling, acceptance, and confirmation by Universal Orlando®.
- Grand Prize winner and guests must travel together. Minor traveling companions (if any) must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. All elements of Grand Prize package must be used, redeemed, fulfilled, booked and/or confirmed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted. If Grand Prize winner is unable to fulfill any portion of the prize during the time period specified, he or she forfeits the entire prize package. Hotel accommodations do not include meals, incidentals, tips, telephone calls, or any other personal expenses incurred during the trip.
- All guests must be at least eighteen (18) years old or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and may be required (or their respective parents or legal guardians may be required) to sign liability waivers and/or publicity releases prior to receipt of prize tickets, travel documents and/or confirmation of reservations (if applicable). Winners and their guests must travel on same itinerary and use the tickets or passes together. Great 38 will not be responsible for weather, acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, labor or other strike or work stoppage, or any other natural disaster outside its control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Event or other inability to use prize tickets or passes and the terms and conditions of the tickets or passes will govern in such event. Great 38 will not replace any lost, stolen or damaged prize tickets, passes, vouchers or similar items once they are in possession of any winner or guest.
- Prizes do not include any transportation of any kind and winners and guests are solely and exclusively responsible for scheduling and paying for any transportation arrangements. Winners and guests are solely responsible for obtaining, at their own expense, any picture identification necessary for travel and any travel insurance or any other form of insurance desired. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any air or ground transportation.
- All prize tickets or passes are valid only on or during the date or date periods set forth above in the relevant prize description or on the tickets or passes. Block out dates or other restrictions may apply. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Unclaimed and/or unused prize packages or portions thereof, including Universal Orlando® theme park and Event tickets, may not be sold, bartered, auctioned, exchanged or otherwise transferred by winners. All tickets are valid during normal operating hours only. Operating hours and availability of attractions and shows are subject to change without notice. Some special events may be separately ticketed. Universal Orlando® reserves the right to change the name of all tickets. Prize tickets have no face value and all tickets specifically exclude admission to special or separately ticketed “hard ticket” entertainment events at either of the theme parks or within any of the Universal CityWalk® Venues. Use of Event or admission passes or tickets is subject to all rules, regulations, policies and restrictions of theme park. Visit universalorlando.com or call (407) 363-8000 for more information.
- Each winner and his or her guests agree to comply with all applicable Universal Orlando® regulations and policies in connection with any prize or prize component and acknowledge that Universal Orlando® may remove or deny entry to any winner or guest who engages in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Universal Orlando® visitor, guest, employee or other person, or in any other way that violates any Universal Orlando® policies.
- All prize details shall be at Great 38’s sole discretion. Each winner assumes sole responsibility for all expenses and incidental costs associated with the prize not explicitly outlined above, including without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes (if any), surcharges, fees, tips, gratuities, parking, concessions, souvenirs, merchandise, additional lodging, food, beverages, snacks, resort services, room service, laundry service, spa treatments, local and long distance telephone calls, Internet access, personal items, all transportation and transportation-related expenses, trip or travel insurance, service or facility charges, excursions, sightseeing, and upgrades. Hotel or resort may require valid major credit card or cash deposit for incidentals. Any person who wins prizes through any Great 38-sponsored promotions with cumulative value equal to or greater than $600 in a calendar year will receive an IRS 1099 Form.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash and may not be sold, bartered or auctioned. The right to receive any prize is not transferrable. Any prize or portion thereof not used or accepted by any winner is forfeited and no cash or substitute will be offered or permitted. Prizes may not be substituted except that Great 38 in its discretion may substitute a prize, or portion thereof, with a prize or portion of equal or greater value if it deems necessary. Any such changes will be announced.
- Prizes offered are provided “as is” with no warranty or guarantee either express or implied by Great 38. Great 38 has neither made nor is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize. Other restrictions apply.
- Entries will be accepted beginning October 6, 2015 at 8:00 p.m. ET and ending October 18, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Entry Period”).
“Watch and Enter” (10/6/15-10/18/15)
- During the Watch and Enter period, entries requires two (2) steps:
- Step 1: Watch The Walking Dead. First, watch The Walking Dead (the “Show”) on the days and times set forth below in the Promotion Chart. During the Show, a promotion clue (each, a “Clue”) will be announced. The Clue will change each time the Show is broadcast.
- Step 2: Enter on Facebook. Once you have the Clue, visit facebook.com/great38tv (the “Promotion Page”) and look for a post by Great 38 inviting comments for a chance to win (each, an “Invite”). Great 38 will post an Invite during each Show broadcast. Once the Invite is posted, you have twelve (12) hours to add your comment to that Invite with the corresponding Clue to receive an entry. Only entries with the correct Clue that are received by within twelve (12) hours of the Invite will be valid. Entries will not be accepted via any other method. You must have an active Facebook account prior to the start of this Promotion to be eligible.
To be eligible for a particular Watch and Enter drawing, entries must be received by Great 38 within twelve (12) hours after the corresponding Invite is posted.
Watch & Enter Dates
|1||10/6/2015||at 8 PM||12 hrs after Invite||10/7/2015||1|
|2||10/6/2015||at 9 PM||12 hrs after Invite||10/7/2015||1|
|3||10/11/2015||at 1 AM||12 hrs after Invite||10/11/2015||1|
|4||10/13/2015||at 8 PM||12 hrs after Invite||10/14/2015||1|
|5||10/13/2015||at 9 PM||12 hrs after Invite||10/14/2015||1|
|6||10/17/2015||at 8 PM||12 hrs after Invite||10/18/2015||1|
|7||10/18/2015||at 1 AM||12 hrs after Invite||10/18/2015||1|
Last Chance Drawing (10/18/15):
- No Clues will be needed to enter the Last Chance Drawing. Simply visit the Promotion Page on October 18, 2015 after 8:00 a.m. ET and look for the final Invite. Once the Invite is posted, add your comment to the Invite no later than 11:59 p.m. ET on October 18, 2015 to receive an entry into the Last Chance Drawing.
- All entries must be received by Great 38 no later than the deadlines stated above. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt by Great 38. Great 38 will not accept screen shots as proof of entry.
- Non-winning entries will not carry forward to subsequent First Prize drawings, if any. All entries will be included in Grand Prize drawing. Limit one (1) entry per person per Invite. Additional entries received from any such person thereafter will be subject to disqualification. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, script, macro, or any other automated means or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, contest-entry services or multiple or different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations, Facebook accounts or logins) are prohibited and will void all entries submitted by that entrant. No group submissions will be accepted.
- Entries must be associated with a valid Facebook account and e-mail address for the entrant. Great 38 is not responsible for voice or electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of call blocking of any kind or inability to leave a voice message or passive or as to e-mail, active filtering of any kind. In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a winner based on a Facebook account, the entry will be deemed made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the Facebook account used for entry. The Authorized Account Holder is the natural person who is assigned to the Facebook account by Facebook.
- Entrants who fail to provide any required information may be disqualified without further notification by Great 38. Great 38 is not responsible for entries that are lost, misdirected, garbled, distorted, truncated, incomplete, illegible, incorrect or late for any reason, and all such entries are void. Great 38 reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time that in its opinion does not comply with these Official Rules. Entries become the property of Great 38 and will not be returned or acknowledged.
- All dates and times are subject to change in the event of technical issues or human error affecting the broadcast of any Show and/or Clue or the entry process, or in the event of breaking news or national or local emergency or condition that is of greater public importance, in Great 38’s sole discretion, than the timely execution of any Show and/or Clue. If any of the foregoing result in the non-broadcast of the Show and/or Clue during the particular broadcast time, the corresponding prize will not awarded. Great 38 will not be responsible for breaking news preemption, weather, acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, strike, work stoppage, natural disaster, technical malfunctions, scheduling conflicts, non-broadcast, out-of-normal-timeslot telecast, or any other events or occurrences that may result in the modification or cancellation of any Show and/or Clue by Great 38 in its discretion.
WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION
- First Prize Drawings: On each of the drawing dates set forth in the Watch & Enter Chart above, or within a reasonable time thereafter, Great 38 or its designee will randomly choose one (1) name from all timely entries received for the corresponding Invite, for a total of seven (7) names. In addition, on October 19, 2015, or within a reasonable time thereafter, Great 38 or its designee will randomly choose three (3) names from all timely entries received in the Last Chance Drawing. Subject to verification of eligibility, the ten (10) persons whose names are so drawn will be declared the First Prize winners.
- Grand Prize Drawing: On October 19, 2015, or within a reasonable time thereafter, Great 38 or its designee will randomly choose one (1) name from all timely entries received during the Promotion. Subject to verification of eligibility, the person whose name is so drawn will be declared the Grand Prize winner.
- Great 38 will contact each potential winner in accordance with the information supplied to Great 38 on his or her entry form. Each First Prize winner must respond to initial notification within forty-eight (48) hours and Grand Prize winner must respond to initial notification within twenty-four (24) hours and each winner may be required to present valid photo identification and/or to sign an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, liability waiver, publicity release (where legal), tax forms and/or other legal documents to Great 38 no later than three (3) business days after initial notification and as a condition of receiving prize. Great 38 in its sole discretion may allow for transmission of verification documents via fax or e-mail. Verified winners will be provided instructions on claiming or coordinating their prizes.
- In the event that any potential winner (a) cannot be contacted directly by, or does not respond to, Great 38 within the stated time frame above, (b) fails to satisfy any eligibility or verification requirement herein, (c) declines to accept the prize, or (d) is otherwise determined to be ineligible, Great 38 in its discretion may disqualify that individual and an alternate winner will be chosen by random drawing as soon as reasonably practicable after such disqualification. Any alternate winners are subject to all eligibility requirements and restrictions of these Official Rules. If time permits, Great 38 will conduct up to three (3) alternate winner drawings for any First Prize and up to two (2) alternate winner drawings for the Grand Prize. If Great 38 cannot verify a winner for a particular prize after the stated number of alternate winner drawings or there is not enough time remaining prior to the Event to verify a winner for such prize, no further drawings will be held for that prize and that prize will not be awarded.
- Great 38 may, in its sole discretion, post the verified winners’ names on the Promotion Page and/or any of Great 38’s and WFLA’s websites, including Great38.com and www.wfla.com and broadcast them on any of Great 38’s and WFLA’s stations.
- By accepting a prize, each winner agrees to award Great 38 and WFLA the right to publicize his or her name, photographs (including the use and appearance of his or her photograph on Great 38’s and WFLA’s websites), likeness, biographical information, e-mail address, voice and details of winning for purposes of this and future promotions without further compensation, except where prohibited.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY & DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- By entering the Promotion, you agree that Great 38, Media General, Inc., WFLA, Facebook, Universal Orlando®, any other company involved in the development or administration of this Promotion, and a range of subsidiaries, agencies, affiliates, franchisees, promoters, prize suppliers, directors, officers, employees, agents and related persons (collectively, the “Released Parties”): (a) are not responsible for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to lost, disconnected, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail, or for any failed telephone or computer hardware or software, or for any failed, delayed, misdirected, corrupted, or garbled transmissions or errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic, or for entries that for any reason are not properly submitted or received by Great 38 by any deadline stated above; (b) are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or in the printing of this offer, administration of this Promotion, or in the announcement of the winners or prizes; (c) are not responsible for any injury or damage to any computer, modem or other electrical device as a result of participation in this Promotion or downloading of any software or materials; (d) are not responsible for unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Promotion; (e) are not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of any entry; (f) are not responsible for the inability to select winners because of postal failure, equipment failure, or data storage failure; and (g) are not responsible for any printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error that may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the acceptance of entries, the selection of winners, the prizes or otherwise in any Promotion-related materials.
- RELEASED PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. RELEASED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES MADE OR OFFERED BY ADVERTISERS, PARTNERS, MANUFACTURERS OR SUPPLIERS, INCLUDING THOSE RELATED TO any prize. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL RELEASED PARTIES BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR YOUR USE OF THE INFORMATION AND/OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED AND/OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE Promotion OR FOR ERRORS OR ANOMALIES RESULTING IN THE UNINTENDED OR ERRONEOUS PARTICIPATION, AWARD OF any prize OR OTHER BENEFITS UNDER THESE OFFICIAL RULES. RELEASED PARTIES OFFER NO ASSURANCES, GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES THAT THE Promotion OR RELATED WEBSITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE AND DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE Promotion.
- By entering the Promotion, you agree to release and hold Released Parties harmless from any and all alleged, existing, or future actions, claims, and/or liabilities of whatever nature including, but not limited to, personal injury, bodily injury (including, without limitation, wrongful death and disability), property damage, and expense (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) and loss or damage of any other kind, relating to or arising from, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, (a) your participation, inability to participate, in the Promotion or any Promotion-related or prize-related activity, (b) the use by Released Parties (including modification, adaptation, and reproduction) of entry materials during or after the Promotion, (c) the delivery, acceptance, possession, redemption, use, misuse, loss, or misdirection of any prize, and (d) any other claim or cause of action you may have against any Released Party.
- BY entering THE Promotion, you FURTHER AGREE THAT (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE Promotion, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THE Promotion, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YOU BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND you HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES.
- SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON THE ABILITY TO PURSUE CLASS ACTION REMEDIES, OR ON CERTAIN KINDS OF DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN WHOLE OR IN PART.
- Great 38 reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate this Promotion, or any part thereof, in the event that Great 38 determines, in its sole discretion, that the security, administration, fairness and/or operation of the Promotion has been corrupted or impaired by any non-authorized intervention, network failure, information storage failure, telecommunications failure, malfunction, or any other cause beyond Great 38’s control. In such an event, Great 38 will post notice of same at the Promotion Page and select the winners by conducting a random drawing from among all non-suspect entries received prior to the suspension, cancellation or termination of the Promotion or in such other manner as Great 38, in its sole discretion, deems fair and appropriate under the circumstances.
- Great 38 reserves the right to disqualify any individual from further participation in the Promotion if Great 38 concludes, in its sole discretion, that such person (a) has attempted to tamper with the entry process or other any operation of the Promotion, (b) has repeatedly disregarded or has attempted to circumvent these Official Rules, or (c) has acted towards Great 38 or any other entrant in an unfair, inequitable, deliberately annoying, threatening, disrupting or harassing manner. Tampering includes attempting to enter more than the number of times permitted herein, including through the use of any prohibited device or method. Any failure by Great 38 to enforce any of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such Official Rules.
- ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DEFRAUD, TAMPER WITH, OR DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE, THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE Promotion MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND Great 38 RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PURSUE ANY AVAILABLE DAMAGES OR REMEDIES AGAINST SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND/OR REFER SUCH MATTERS TO LAW ENFORCEMENT FOR PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- All activity arising out of and relating to the Promotion, including any reference to the status of any person as a “winner,” is subject to verification and/or auditing for compliance with the Official Rules. If Great 38 determines, in its sole discretion, that verification or auditing activity evidences non-compliance of an entry and/or entrant with the Official Rules, Great 38 reserves the right to disqualify such entry and/or entrant from the Promotion and any prize at any time. Great 38 reserves the right to conduct a background check on any or all potential winners and to disqualify any individual based on such background check if Great 38 determines in its sole discretion that awarding a prize to any such individual might reflect negatively on Great 38. Each entrant agrees to cooperate with Great 38 and its representatives in connection with any and all verification, auditing and/or background check activities.
- Great 38 reserves the right to correct typographical, printing or clerical errors in any Promotion-related materials. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Great 38 reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing from among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrants or Released Parties in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by Florida law, without giving effect to any choice of law rules that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida. By entering the Promotion, you expressly (a) agree that any legal proceedings arising out of or relating in any way to this Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the federal or state courts located in Hillsborough County, Florida, and (b) consent to the mandatory and exclusive jurisdiction in such courts with respect to any such legal proceedings.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between any terms or conditions of these Official Rules and any disclosures or other statements contained in any other Promotion-related materials, including but not limited to the Promotion entry forms, or point of sale, television, print, mobile or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. In the event that any provision of these Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Facebook is not a sponsor of this Promotion. Any third party trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective trademark owners. The use or mention of such third party trademarks in these Official Rules or in the Promotion is solely for descriptive purposes and shall in no way imply an endorsement or sponsorship of the
Winners’ List/OFFICIAL RULES
- For a copy of the Official Rules or the final Winners’ List, visit the Promotion Page or Great38.com or mail a SASE to: Great 38 Halloween Horror Nights® Contest c/o Great 38, 200 S. Parker Street, Tampa, FL 33606, specifying either “Winners’ List” or “Official Rules.” Winners’ List will be available after November 19, 2015.