1. Tampa Boat Show (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
Tampa’s longest running boat show is at the Convention Center in downtown Tampa this weekend. Get the details
2. Legoland’s Brick-or-Treat (Saturday, Sunday)
Legoland turns into a haunted adventure every weekend in October with trick-or-treating, Halloween entertainment, costume contest and more. Get the details
3. Tampa Bay Women’s Expo (Saturday)
The Expo at the Florida State Fairgrounds will feature exhibits, seminars and education on a wide range of women’s interests. Get the details
4. VW Beach Bash (Saturday)
The annual VW car show is being held in Pass-A-Grille and Madeira Beach. Get the details
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Sunday)
The Bucs (1-2) play at home this weekend against the Carolina Panthers (3-0) in a 1 o’clock game. Get the details
6. Tampa International Gay and Lesbian Film Festival 2015 (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
This Film Festival in downtown St. Petersburg showcases a selection of compelling film and video by, for or about the LGBT community. Get the details
7. Vintage Beverages Tailgate Taste Fest (Saturday)
The 2nd annual Tailgate Taste Fest returns to Curtis Hixon Park this weekend, during the heart of the college football season with live, in-game action, live music, food and drinks. Get the details
8. Harbor Sounds Music Festival (Saturday)
The family will enjoy the Oktoberfest with food and entertainment on Main Street in Safety Harbor. Get the details
There are dozens of other events happening around Tampa Bay, so if you don’t see one you like above, please check out our full list of fun things to do. If you don’t see your event listed, you can search for other events or add it on our Out & About section. http://8.wfla.com/1zWdKvD
We know there’s tons of cool things that make our area so special, so make sure to share the great things happening in your community.
SHARE YOUR PHOTOS
Did you go to a cool event this weekend? If so, we’d love to see pictures. Make sure you include your name and a brief description of the event where the photos were taken, including the city.
- Share your photos with us on the WFLA News Channel 8 Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/wflanewschannel8.
- You can also tag us on Twitter, https://twitter.com/WFLA_OutAbout.
- If you’d prefer, email them to us: News@wfla.com
We understand that the weather is a key element in planning your weekend. Don’t worry! The Storm Team 8 weather team is on your side. Here’s the latest forecast: http://bit.ly/19b8ICY