DAYTON, OH (WDTN) – Officials were called to a Dayton fast food restaurant for a man who reportedly overdosed on heroin.
Police were dispatched to McDonald’s located at 1219 North Gettysburg Avenue Saturday after 8 p.m.
When officers arrived, they found a 26-year-old man wearing a woman’s white sequin top passed out on the floor of the men’s bathroom. Medics were already on scene administering several doses of Narcan.
Police said when medics moved him to a cot, a baggie fell out of his pocket with two gel caps containing heroin. When officers asked him about his shirt and if a woman had been with him, he said he couldn’t remember.
The man was transported to Good Samaritan Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. Officers issued him a summons arrest for drug possession.