LARGO, FL (WFLA) — Investigators have yet to pinpoint the cause of a devastating fire in Largo on Sunday that destroyed three long-term businesses in a landmark shopping center.
The fire sparked early Sunday morning at the shopping center on Seminole Blvd. just south of Ulmerton Road. Kern’s Fireplace Restaurant, Debbie Allen’s Salon, and three other small businesses burned to the ground.
Business owners there wonder if fireworks are to blame. The State Fire Marshal’s Office is leading the investigation.
MORE STORIES FROM WFLA.COM